I would leave it at that, but you may want to know why. There are so many reasons.
- Traitor to USA, compromised by Russians
- Violates ethics laws
- Violated campaign finance laws
- An admitted sexual assailant before office, he is also a mysogynist, racist, white supremacist ignoramous (these last aren't crimes)
- Silences the masses with threats of law suits, maintains a team of lawyers to take people out -- even if they have valid claims -- and pays people off with hush money and NDA combinations.
- Hires undocumented workers in many of his businesses, then claims that the USA is under attack by undocumented people and we need a wall
- Has paid sex workers for sex
- Won't take any accountability for anything, uses 'fall guys' & passes blame to his underlings who he publicly fires
- Negligent on a range of catastrophes: Puerto Rico, California Fires, racist violence around USA, silent on Right-Wing terrorrists, etc
- Lies to people constantly without any pushback -- Venezuela is experiencing a coup by USA, Obama had normalized relations with Cuba which Trump ruined, he opened a dialogue with North Korea which is has subsequently mismanaged, wars in Middle East / Africa / Asia
Besides these reasons for removal from office and prosecution, he lacks the character to be a President. He is psychologically unstable, a delusional egomaniac, a con artist, a compulsive liar. His personal history is flawed as well -- abusive husband, many failed businesses, a racially biased real estate business, mob connections, his father was in the KKK, he has paid women to have sex (this was a crime once), and he is a sleaze bag. He claims to be the great deal maker, but apparently doesn't understand modern economics as he arbitrarily imposes tariffs which adversely affect many industries.
While he claims to represent 'the common guy' by eating cheap quality food and participating in reality TV, his home is ridiculously opulent but in horrible taste. He's never worked a hard day in his life until he became President.
George Bush Jr proudly claimed that he was an example of what a C student could do in the USA. He left out "a billionaire C student". Donald Trump is an example of what an uber-rich incompetent, megalomaniac buffoon can do in the USA.
If Trump endures 4 years of Presidency without being impeached, and is not prosecuted immediately when he leaves office, then the USA has more problems than international humiliation. We will have signaled to the world that any charlatan can attain that high office, enact policies to destroy the USA's core social infrastructures, and leave without consequence. THIS is the most dangerous part of all -- except perhaps for Trump having his finger on the NUKE button and also being commander in chief of our military.