I just came up with this, but it's probably around somewhere...
Republicans are either -- evil, ignorant, or stupid.
(let's abbreviate with E, I, or S)
I argue this because of the Republican platform of issues:
1) anti-Gay rights
3) pushing Christian family values on everyone, even non-Christians
4) save $$$ for the wealthy folks w/tax cuts
5) think the US is helping people in Iraq
6) like Bush as their President, some even think he's better than Clinton (!!!) And what's most amazing is that Clinton was up for impeachment for sex, while Bush can lie to Congress & Americans, torture people, and pre-emptively invade non-hostile countries (among other things) and there's NO IMPEACHMENT TRIALS!!! C'mon!
7) anti-social welfare
8) afraid of new taxes (as though that were somehow worse than the corporate bailouts, the oil subsidies, or the bloated military budget)
9) racism that's anti-nonwhites across the boards.
If you're poor, non-white, or gay and Republican, I wonder what kind of crack you've been smoking to make you betray the rest of the members of your group.
The saddest part is that Republicans block public education from staying at a quality level (by cutting $$$ and putting that $$$ to military, usually), and then poor ignorant folks actually vote Republican -- and screw themselves and future generations more!
It's the party of Propoganda, Fascism, and neo-Con = neo-Nazi in my book.