Were you paying attention to when the President of the USA was a freakin' idiot of global embarassment (aka Bush Jr)? Did you think there was only ONE idiot? (Or two if you remember Dan Quayle, a former colossally idiotic VP?)
Heard what the Republicans are saying NOW? I will attempt to translate the Republicans philosophy:
- Poor? Sick? You can die.
- Gay? Non-Christian? Non-white? Female? You're not equal.
- Guns are good, and the USA military should never stop being deployed.
- Rich people (and property) should be protected *ALWAYS*.
While this covers most of the Republican talking points, they use spin on a few other topics which may require un-spinning:
- Trickle Down = the rich get the money, while the rest of us work for the rich.
- Right to Life = disempower women from control of their bodies, subjugating them to the will of men.
- Capital Punishment = kill more poor people!
- Taxes = Stealing MINE! & giving MINE! back without the control of the rich.
- Charity = the rich giving however much $ they want to whatever projects they choose.
- Capitalism = a society which safeguards property rights & individual profits.
- Socialism = sharing for everyone (bad!). If only rich white folks benefit, it's not socialism.
- Communism = no private property & shared profits, ie a GODLESS & EVIL society.
- Free Market = the rich are free to do as they please, and the poor are free to beg "please".
- Regulation = the rich don't get to do as they please, while the non-rich mess up the 'magical system'.
- Privatization = all projects in society must extract profits upwards to the rich.
- Private Property = MINE! Not yours! I will decide what to do with MINE!