- I've emailed to a bunch of mysterious & interesting picture-people,
- Met a number of people I would NEVER date,
- Dated a few people a couple times,
- no 'magic' yet.
They seem like a perfect match. Met on match.com in fact.
My biggest success online dating:
I met my ex-fiance while waiting for a 1st blind date with an internet woman. HA HA
That's all far behind me now, but it's a good story, no?
So far, no luck off the 'net, but I keep looking.
I think it's bc:
- I have high standards,
- I am a unique character,
- I seek a unique character,
- I am in no way desperate,
- I am healthy, intelligent, and upbeat in my life
I keep trying tho b/c I'm very optimistic. Dating for me is like finding the diamond in the pile of coal. Just b/c I've hit 95% coal online doesn't mean my diamond isn't out there.
Maybe I'll meet her online, or offline. Doesn't matter. I don't worry, she will arrive. But I make sure I put the vibe out that 'she' is wanted and I am making a place for her.